At the Huawei Network Summit (HNS) 2023, held in Cancun, Mexico August 25th, Huawei Data Communication (Huawei Datacom) announced its high-quality IP network solutions with three distinctive traits — versatile, premium, and cost-effective — for diverse industries like public service, education, healthcare, hospitality, and retail.
With the theme of “Innovation Never Stops,” HNS 2023 attracted over 500 customers and partners from more than 10 countries, including Mexico, Brazil, Colombia, Argentina, Peru, and Chile. At the event, attendees from diverse industries — such as public service, finance, energy, Internet Service Provider (ISP), education, and healthcare — delved into data communication technology innovations and explored new ways to accelerate enterprise digital transformation and create new value together in Latin America.
Image Credit: Huawei
Saul Arjona Bueno, CTO of Huawei’s Latin America Enterprise Network Solutions, unveiled future-proof network solutions for five scenarios in the Latin America commercial markets. Subsequently, Francisco Jose Fuster Montiel, CTO of Huawei’s Mexico Enterprise Business Department, delved deep into these network solutions together with attending customers and partners.
Huawei Datacom Highlights:
- High-quality government office network solution: Integral to this solution, one AP ensures a smooth 1080p video conference of 30 to 50 channels, without any lags.
- High-quality primary and secondary school network solution: With its simplified network architecture, this solution enables fiber-to-the-room and facilitates network evolution over the next 5 to 10 years. It just takes 3 days to deploy the network for one school building.
- High-quality hotel network solution: A core part of this solution, Huawei APs draw on smart antenna technology to ensure more focused Wi-Fi signals and deliver 30% greater coverage range than omnidirectional antennas. More importantly, Huawei’s lossless roaming technology ensures zero roaming disconnections and zero network complaints from guests.
- High-quality small and midsize hospital network solution: As part of this solution, Huawei’s IoT-capable APs enable Wi-Fi and IoT converged deployment. Specifically, one AP provides both Wi-Fi coverage and IoT connectivity, making it easy to expand healthcare IoT use cases while improving the quality of hospital services.
- High-quality retail network solution: A unique component of this solution is Huawei’s 6-in-1 gateway — NetEngine AR5710 router — which helps to lower network investments by 30% for retail stores.
At the event, Luis E. Juarez, Director of Security One at Mainbit and Héctor Cabrera, Executive Director at NGN also shared their successful practices of cooperating with Huawei in commercial markets. By leveraging Huawei’s high-quality IP network offerings, MainBit and NGN help their customers quickly address network pain points and enjoy the ultimate network experience.
Huawei’s high-quality IP network offerings have been proven valuable in numerous customers across diverse industries — such as public service, education, healthcare, hospitality, and retail — in more than 100 countries and regions. As a trusted partner for digital transformation, Huawei Datacom is committed to becoming a key contributor to the ICT infrastructures of small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). Huawei Datacom keeps integrating technologies into specific enterprise scenarios and helping global SMEs to lay a solid digital foundation for their digital transformation journey.
Huawei builds CloudCampus, CloudFabric, and CloudWAN solution capabilities, and launched many groundbreaking innovations, including the first-of-its-kind zero-roaming distributed Wi-Fi, high-quality experience assurance card (used on flagship campus switches), CloudEngine 16800-X (a 400GE data center network switch), NetEngine 8000 F8 (a converged transport router), and iMaster NCE-based network digital map.
All of these offerings empower networks with innovations and unleash digital productivity at an accelerated pace.
Intelligent Cloud-Network Solution with enhanced user experience, AI, and convergence includes:
- CloudCampus 3.0 + Experience: Huawei’s high-quality 10 Gbps CloudCampus solution focuses on user experience and stands out with four unique features: ultra-high-speed access, simplified architecture, ultimate experience, and simplified O&M. This solution is a great fit for public service, finance, energy, education, healthcare, and other industries, where it can help to build a non-blocking office network. The resulting benefits include smooth video conferencing, 50% lower network construction costs, and fast fault recovery in minutes.
- CloudFabric 3.0 + Intelligence: Huawei’s CloudFabric data center network solution becomes more intelligent than ever, and takes on three distinctive features: ultra-powerful performance, ultra-fast deployment, and ultra-intelligent O&M. In diverse industries like finance, public service, education, and ISP, this solution can improve AI training efficiency by 20%, provision services across clouds and data centers in minutes, locate network root causes for application exceptions with one click, and demarcate faults in minutes.
- CloudWAN 3.0 + Convergence: Huawei’s converged CloudWAN solution creates new value for customers through converged networks, converged devices, and converged management. Leveraging Huawei’s solution, customers in industries such as public service, ISP, energy, and transportation can reduce the total cost of ownership (TCO) by 30% and capital expenditure (CAPEX) by 30% while increasing O&M efficiency by 60%.
Huawei says the company will continue to innovate and overcome technical bottlenecks through more R&D investments. Also, Huawei will keep aligning best-in-class products and solutions with customers’ future business development. Doing so will help a wide range of industry customers to bridge technical divides and stay ahead of the competition. Huawei’s extensive training and communication platforms help customers gain fresh insight into leading products and solutions, and explore unique ways to unleash digital productivity.